A regular meeting of the Django Software Foundation Board of Directors was held on May 11, 2017. Daniele Procida led the meeting.
- Daniele Procida
- Rebecca Conley
- James Bennett
- Ken W. Alger
- Kenneth Love
- Frank Wiles
- Rebecca provided a goal of 15 June 2017 to have the books reconciled.
- Kansas Corporate Filing has been done, annual report is due to Kansas Secretary of State by 15 June 2017
- Extension has been filed for 2016 taxes
- Divio - second invoice will be sent
- PyNam - Daniele will speak with organizers about timing.
- DjangoGirls Zamfara, need additional information.
Frank is going to work on a blog post and announce continued agreement with JetBrains
DjangoCon Europe 2018
A proposal from Heidelberg, Germany has been submitted. Daniele mentioned that a group from Stockholm was wanting to submit a proposal. The June 2017 meeting was set as the deadline for proposals.
Vote on corporate memberships
New corporate membership applications were submitted by, and unanimously approved for, the following corporate members:
Code of Conduct Committee
No update at this time.
8 June 2017
To add agenda items to the board's next meeting, please contact the board.Back to Top