A regular meeting of the Django Software Foundation Board of Directors was held on July 13, 2017. Frank Wiles led the meeting.
- Frank Wiles
- Rebecca Conely
- Ken W. Alger
- Kenneth Love
- Daniele Procida
- James Bennett
- Rebecca reports that there is +/- $158,000 in the bank
- Moss money has predominantly been spent and will confirm with Catherine who is assisting wiht accoutning cleanup.
- JetBrains - will figure out verbiage for membership announcement and for going forward with future agreements. - Frank will work on a post to membership on this.
- Fundraising event should be similar format to last year.
- Funds will not be earmarked.
- Details to come.
- “Internship/bursary/scholarship” update (Daniele - please see email)
- CofC Updates -IRC continuing saga
- Django LTS (Frank reporting)
- DjangoCon India (Daniele)
- Corporate Memberships
- Divio - PAID
- Loading Deck
- Language changed in email to reflect not necessarily every application will be accepted and that we vote monthly.
- Adrienne is back.
- Sponsorship Requests
- PyNam ($1000) Daniele to speak with Loek and Jessica - Jessica provided bank details, which I forwarded (shall I send that again?)
- Harare ($300)
- Kwekewe ($500)
- Accra Continuation
- QUESTION: since we don’t vet beyond what DG does, is the fact that they approved an event sufficient with no vote?
- PyCon Zim ($2000)
- Afro Django ($700)
- PyCon Nigeria ($1000)
- Threadless Django shop
- Summer timeline
- They will be meeting at DjangoCon US 2017
- Perhaps a soft launch for DjangoCon US 2017, hard launch after
- DjangCon Korea - Frank emailed providing insights and additional information
10 August 2017, 1:00 EDTBack to Top