DjangoCon Europe 2013 tickets are on sale
This year, DjangoCon Europe will take place in Warsaw, capital of Poland! There is one crazy twist though - this edition is going to be circus edition - the conference will be held inside a real circus tent, in the calm, green area of Warsaw Horse Racing Track.
- Conference talks include:
- Class-Based Views: Untangling the mess
- Getting past the Django ORM limitations with Postgres
- Bleed for Speed: Django for Rapid Prototyping
- Advanced Python through Django: Metaclasses
- Dynamic Models in Django
- Processing payments for the paranoid
- Django Internet of Things
A full list of all talks is available on the DjangoCon Europe website.
- 15-17 May, 2013 - Conference
- 18-19 May, 2013 - Sprints
Tickets are US$500 (approximately €380). You can buy tickets at http://tickets.djangocon.eu/
Wonder how to convince your boss to pay for your conference trip and ticket? Here is a blog post with a few suggestions.
This year's edition of DjangoCon Europe is shaping up to be epic. Why not come and be a part of it?
Posted by Ola Sitarska and Russell Keith-Magee on March 1, 2013