Announcement of Technical Board Election Registration
As part of the changes to how Django is governed, it is time to have an election of the Technical Board. All current DSF Members are automatically registered for this election.
If you are not a DSF Member and would like to vote in this election you need to register here.
The process of electing a new Technical Board will be:
- Registration is open for one week and ending Friday August 28th, 2020 AoE
- Registration of candidates will then be open for one week ending September 11th, 2020 AoE.
- Those registered will receive an email to the email address they are registered with along with a unique code to be used when voting
- Voting will be open for one week
- The results of the election will be announced when voting is finished.
UPDATED: We had a mistake and did not open the Registration of candidates on time. We are doing that now and have adjusted the date here to match.Back to Top