Announcement of 4.x Technical Board Election Registration
The release last week of Django 3.2 represents the final feature release of a major release series of Django. Per DEP-10 this release triggers the election for the Technical board for the Django 4.x release cycle.
All DSF members are automatically registered electors.
If you are not a DSF member and would like to apply to vote you need to register here.
The process of electing a new Technical Board will be:
- Registration of Electors is open for one week and ending Tuesday April 20th, 2021 AoE
- Registration of Candidates will then be open for one week ending Tuesday April 27th, 2021 AoE
- On Tuesday May 4th all registered and approved electors will receive an email to the email address they are registered with along with a unique code to be used when voting
- Voting will be open for one week from May 4th
- The results of the election will be announced when voting is finished.
If you have any questions about the election please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Secretary, Django Software FoundationBack to Top