Join DEFNA! Board Member Recruitment
Django Events Foundation North America (DEFNA) is looking for another board member. We have an eight-member board; last year one of our board members stepped down. We are looking for a new board member, interested in growing the DjangoCon US community.
Board membership takes, on average, about five hours per month performing the following functions:
- Attend the monthly board meeting
- Participate in the grant applications review process
- Use DEFNA’s social media channels to communicate about DEFNA
- Come up with new and clever ways for DEFNA to fulfill our mission
If you’d like to be considered for the board, drop us a note at email@example.com, and let us know:
- What interests you about being on the board
- Your current/prior community involvement (it’s okay if you’re new—we need everyone to participate!)
- Any particular interests you have (grants committee, corporate filings, corporate treasurer, etc.)
- Any ideas you have for expanding DEFNA’s reach in the OSS community
- Anything else you’d like us to know about you as a potential board member
Please email your information to us by February 21st at 6:00 PM Pacific Time. We’ll contact you if we need more details. We’ll make our decision and reply to everyone by end-of-day March 4th.
Read more about DEFNA’s board members.Back to Top