Announcement of 5.x Technical Board Election Registration
The release of Django 4.2 represents the final feature release of a major release series of Django. Per DEP-0010 this release triggers the election for the Technical board for the Django 5.x release cycle.
All individual DSF members are automatically registered electors.
If you are not a DSF member and would like to apply to vote you need to register here.
The process of electing a new Technical Board will be:
- Registration of Electors is now open, and will close Friday April 21, 2023 AoE.
- Registration of Candidates will then be open for one week ending Friday April 28th, 2023 AoE
- On May 5th, 2023 all registered and approved electors will receive an email to the email address they are registered with along with a unique code to be used when voting.
- Voting will be open for one week, until May 12th, 2023 AoE.
- The results of the election will be announced when voting is finished.
All times are Anywhere on Earth (AoE), or UTC-12:00.
If you have any questions about the election please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Secretary, Django Software FoundationBack to Top